We know how important it is for you to attract qualified attendees to your exhibit. Our mission is to help you create an exhibit draw that attracts lots of attendees to your exhibit, giving you ample time to introduce your product or services and give them a memorable experience that leaves them feeling better about your company.
Remember, most Attendees only attend a large convention or tradeshow once or twice a year, so they aren’t use to the amount of walking, the sitting in multiple classrooms. Not to mention those we see at each event, seeking relief from sleeping on an uncomfortable hotel bed, or pillow. These are all reasons massage in your Exhibit will be a hit.
We all have a normal amount of daily tension and stress…
But with an important event, the level of anxiety is elevated, from traveling to the long hours and longs days that nearly every “body” puts in during most events, usually leading to sore bodies and fatigued minds. And many Attendees we massage, according to them, are getting massage for relief from headaches, stiff necks, painful shoulders, painful feet and calves, and a lot of sore backs!
Our event massage therapists have plenty of experience providing trade show massages and will help ensure you achieve the results you want. They help make your job easier. Free chair massages lets your attendees know you’re concerned about their health and well-being and definitely helps your company achieve your trade show goals.
- A constant draw to your exhibit every day of the event
- Bigger crowds in your exhibit.
- More leads for your sales department.
- Increased awareness of your company at the show.
- Increase the time attendees stay in your exhibit.
Our Chair Masseuse Can:
- Wear Your Logo Attire.
- Hand Out Your Promotional Material.
- Scan Attendees ID or Collect Business Cards.
- Recharge Your Exhibit Booth Staff.
- Short Upper Body Chair Massages (Neck, Shoulders, Back, Arms & Hands)
- Mini-Hand/Arm Massages
- Reflexology/Foot Massages
- Sports Table Massages
All massages are performed while clients remain fully dressed.
Contact us today!